On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 06:22:46PM -0000, David Tully wrote:
> You don't necessarily need a direct connection to an SMSC for 1000 messages
> a week - you could always send via a mobile phone/modem.

Yep, I'm quite comfortable with that method. However, the project I'm
looking at has a requirement for sending out a batch of messages in as
short a time as possible, and a GSM modem is a bit of a bottleneck
there.

Cheers,
Dave
--
:: David Holland :: Systems Manager :: 3G Lab :: +44 01223 478900 ::
"When we said that you needed to cut the wires for ultimate security,