HI:

The distro is Scientific Linux release 6.4 (Carbon) and ONE is installed from repo (it seems be the repo for CentOS 6)

[root@cloud yum.repos.d]# cat opennebula.repo
[opennebula]
name=opennebula
baseurl=http://downloads.opennebula.org/repo/4.8/CentOS/6/x86_64
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

The installed (from standard repos) version of libxmlrpc-c is 1.16.24:

# yum info xmlrpc-c
[.....]
Installed Packages
Name        : xmlrpc-c