Hi Carlos,

Thank you very much for checking it :)

About if it should be fixed in 1.33.14, I hope Rubén answer to this tomorrow since it is the one looking at this issue.

When do you think we could test this? Sorry for the question/hurry but we are failing accounting due to this issue in FedCloud (EGI). In principle, we are going to update to last ON version next Wednesday 18th.

Thanks in advance,
Esteban