Hi Carlos,

Thank you very much for letting us know, we need to think it deeply :)

Just one question, which are the pros and cons of compiling oned? It is a serious thing for us since the infrastructure is on production and I am not sure if it will break future updates trough yum/rpm and also, if we could break something in current ON installation at CESGA. Personally, I don't like this decision but it is my humble opinion and in any case, we need to discuss about it.

Thanks in advance,
Esteban