Hi.
 However the first topic is to group a team that will be well active and
that will be adoting all forks. I suggest to choose one github project and
declare it to be the new main project.
One fork by one should be merged and than deleted. Maybe we should choose
richards or gregs project (that one that is the most recent) and create a
wiki. Within the wiki we should dicuss some things because we all have
experiences and want to customize maven-nar-plugin.
Deploying to maven central or even becoming a core plugin could be the
second topic after having an established project group.
Let us say we have to do some homework. :)
 Greg, Richard? Fine for you to choose one of your forks being the
"official" one?
So I suggest to sum up the topics for our homeworks. However I do not know
the current merge status. But I would like to work on the following three
topics:
1) multiple compiles on one invocation (f.e. win-32 plus win-64)
2) cross compilation with gcc
3) adding new platforms after already having a release.
 Greetings