On 9/26/07, Rodrigo Madera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As I recommended earlier, I think we should copy and paste the Better Builds
> with Maven book into the official Maven documentation.
>
> Why not?

The book is already free.  (Yes, you have to register.)  There's
another very good book at http://www.sonatype.com/book/ .

Copying and pasting that content would not solve the problem that the
Maven site is considered difficult to navigate.  And that despite all
the improvements in plugin docs, people still find then inadequate.
(There *is* a doc standard that they have to pass prior to being
promoted from the sandbox and released.  Does it need to be changed?)

--
Wendy