Hi Denis,

Denis Bessmertniy wrote on Monday, September 24, 2007 10:07 AM:

> It is interesting why maven is so hard to understand? Why it is not
> well documented? (It is all my own opinions)
> I haven't so much probmlems with Ant, for example.

Regading the EJBs there are quite a lot examples available. See, the strength
of Maven is that it *enforces* some kind of project layout and best practices.
When you start to do things in other ways, it will not help you (although you
*can* do differently if you really really want). With Ant every project
establishes its own layout and best practices and new team members will always
have to take a very close look. And this is different with Maven, it works
always the same way over the complete lifecycle (well, most of the time).

- Jörg