Hi list,

Trying to figure something out here and I know it's my first post so please bare with me.

Excuse me if my question sounds noobish, but I have been unable to find anything relating to my question, so here goes.

I am currently writing a program that spontaniously creates multiple sockets for outgoing as well as incoming connections. In the implementation for NioProcessor I see the option to set a specific ioProcessor. I would like my program to just use 1 ioProcessor at all times. In this scenario do I have to create my own ioProcessor and feed that to the creation of a NioSocket or does mina do this for me?

Any explanations on this subject would be very much appreciated.
Any examples to make it more clear would be welcome too.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Mike