Hi,
       I am using myfaces1.1.1 & tomahawk libs 1.1.1 for my project.
Using Datascroller component gives me a / by zero error. Had also
ensured that my dataTable had the 'rows' attribute in it.
I tried with updating the myfaces .jar to 1.1.2 and using the snapshot
builds of tomahawk 1.1.2 as well as 1.1.3 . In either cases I keep
getting a

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DummyFormUtils.findNestingForm(Ljavax/faces/component/UIComponent;Ljavax/faces/context/FacesContext;)Lorg/apache/myfaces/shared_tomahawk/renderkit/html/util/FormInfo;
Can anyone help me as to
#  which nightly builds of tomahawk works well myfaces 1.1.2 (until
the release of tomahawk1.1.2)?
#  How should I resolve the / by zero error in case of the myfaces1.1.1

Thanks,
            Ajit Tripathi