Hi,
  I am trying to write a new Web document (html) file. As soon as I select
unnumbered list ( <UL> <LI> ) it adds the <P> tags to it which causes extra
spacing when viewing in the browser. I do not want the <P> tags in the
lists ( <LI> ). In the open office it shows just as newlines without
spacing but in browser it shows the spacing.
Is there any way to avoid adding the <P> tags in the lists ???

Also just found out that to add a line break (<BR>) : need to type
<Shift><Enter> : this is not documented anywhere. ( In fact hardly found
documentation for html documents in the manual is there any online version
for this manual ? ).

Thanks in advance.

Keyur Parikh
kypar...@gmail.com