M Henri Day wrote:
2009/12/27 James Knott<james.kn...@rogers.com>

M Henri Day wrote:

I hope and trust that many OOo users will find this article (
http://preview.tinyurl.com/yzx8ok3 ) relevant and of interest....

Henri

That's old news and simply more of the same old, same old.  More recently,
they've been trying to move that OOXML "standard" closer to what's in MS
Office.  This topic, along with others, has been covered thoroughly on
Groklaw.

would find the article relevant and of interest. As far as I know, Microsoft
continues to use these tactics ; if you have other information, I certainly
be interested to hear it !...

Henri

Well, there's this: http://www.groklaw.net/staticpages/index.php?page=20051216153153504 and there are also several message threads on OOXML etc.

Groklaw orginally started covering SCO vs Linux as an exercise and it grew from there. There is some evidence that MS funded some of this fight, in order to harm Linux.