On 2/8/2011 9:16 AM, G. David Dyer wrote:
I have had a terrible time addressing #10 (4 1/8" X 9 1/2") envelopes. Of course, I have read the "help" section. I am now starting a search project on Openoffice.org introduction. I love the program, admire the through and flexible software but have found this a challenge.

Could you please direct me to the section of the appropriate document for
consultation?

G. David Dyer

[G. David (gdvddy...@gmail.com) is not subscribed and probably will not see responses unless directly copied.]

There's a FAQ on this in the works:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Writer/Printing/How_to_print_an_envelope_with_OpenOffice.org
(step 4 may need correction to #10 envelope, I think).

For more, there's
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/c/cf/0205WG3-PrintingExportingEmailing.pdf

This is an area where there can be issues between OOo and your printer driver, so it may take a bit of trial and error to get it right, but these will hopefully be a good start. If not, just let us know more about your operating system and version, your OOo version, and your printer. Somebody else with a similar system may be able to help.