Big Wave Dave wrote:
I am running SA 3.1.8, and I'm having issues implementing the
RelayCountry plugin.  I followed the Wiki/PerlDoc page, but have not
had any success.

However, the header is never added.

In init.pre, I have individually tried each:

add_header all Relay _RELAYCOUNTRY_

add_header all Relay_Country _RELAYCOUNTRY_

add_header all Relay-Country _RELAYCOUNTRY_

add_header all X-Relay-Countries _RELAYCOUNTRY_

I tried each of the above, following posts I found online.  I got the
impression it varried depending on the version you wer running.  The
wiki references SA 3.1.0.  Regardless, none of them added the header.
I'm sure I'm missing something simple.
Any input is appreciated.

That doesn't pass a lint check, does it? The first thing to do when debugging a problem is to run 'spamassassin --lint'.

Move the config to local.cf and you'll be all set.

Daryl