On 09/02/2014 12:37 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
I'm just saying that out of box it should catch more spam and assume
people will tolerate a few FPs.  Because that is what I am seeing people
demand in the real world.  This insistence that "if SA is responsible
for even ONE FP it's a disaster" is a drag on SA.

There is no such "insistence" - there's a target: deliver a framework and a rule base which does a pretty good job on a global basis, from the micro hoster in Bolivia, the school in Scotland to the guy hosting 500k Plesk'd domains in some datacenter in Tampa.

SA is NOT and will never be a spam filtering service with zero hour detection. It's a piece of software, a collectiong of tools, with a few templates (rules)

Do you also rant at Microsoft because you expect MS-Word to write your biography for you?

EOT