Hi all,

    In my environment there are two tomcat server runing with different port
in one server ,
    and both two must set its own cookies into client,
    now, when I open a browser and browe both site and I can find two site
write their own cookie
    into my computer, but when I logout from both two sites (they will
expire their own cookies) with
    same browser, but the cookies of on site did not be removed,
    does anyone know what is it going on?
    and how can I solve this problem?

Bon