Hi Caldarale,

    I'm so naive.....
    I've try to set the JSESSIONID's max-age to 0, and my second site still
did not expire its own cookie
    from client.
    I guess that is a issue about client or because I can check the second
site's cookie from Server side
    and logging each cookie's value to make sure what cookie I've set
max-age to 0, but the cookies in
    client also stay here...

    does anybody can give me some idea, some information, and what should I
do right now :-((

best regards,
Bon