> From: Bon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: a cookie question of one Server with two tomcat server
>
>     I'm not sure what's difference of JSESSIONID cookies and
> javax.servlet.http.Cookie,

JSESSIONID is the specific cookie called out by the servlet spec to be used for
tracking sessions between client and server.  Instances of
javx.servlet.http.Cookie can be any cookie you care to use, not just
JSESSIONID.  The servlet container (Tomcat, for our purposes) is responsible
for managing JSESSIONID, but a webapp can return any number of cookies to the
client for whatever purpose it chooses.

> 1. set the cookies maxAge to 0

What cookie are your referring to?  JSESSIONID or one of your own?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.