Hi all,

    I've solved my problem, but I'm not sure why it could be worked.
    I found the second site's logout URL with a difference path of login
URL(cookie writer),
    then I change the config setting to change the logout URL path to same
as login,
    then the cookies of second site was expired by logout.

    I don't understand why the orginal link(with another path) could be
worked without main site.
    and I didn't set path into my cookies,
    so I'm not sure why I did change the second site logout link path could
be worked!
    why? anybody can tell me why!

best regards,
Bon