VACList-Digest       Saturday, July 21, 2001      Issue 7

Today's Topics:

        1. 1967 Caravel
        2. Re: Thoughts after a short Pacific NW trip
        3. Re: 1967 Caravel
        4. Re: question for Charlie Burke
        5. Re: AC Replacement
        6. Painting the Airstream
        7. Re: 1967 Caravel
        8. Re: Painting the Airstream
        9. Re: AC Replacement
       10. Re: Painting the Airstream
       11. Argosy Paint Question
       12. Re: Painting the Airstream
       13. Recessed Dinette Table Supports

Message Number: 1
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:31:08 -0400
From: "Majorie Smallfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 1967 Caravel

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it very much. We are looking at a
1967 Caravel to buy and we need to know the weight of this trailer and the
tongue weight as well. If anyone can help us it would be great. What would
be a good vehicle to tow this with? We are newbies so please bear with us.

Are the original books available for the trailer anywhere?

Thanks

Margie Smallfield

Message Number: 2