Marko Mäkelä kirjoitti:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 09:49:55PM +0200, Kartsa wrote:
Most likely, it's me who has to be blamed. Around 1.3.27, cVideoRepacker
was introduced which has an impact on CPU load. This could be a reason
why the menu is slow when running several recordings at the same time.

Bye.
I do not think that it is the reason. I checked that the cpu load was less than 10% on my 3000+ AMD and even with my 550MHz PIII less than 20% when there were 5 simultaneuous recordings.

You should really learn to use OProfile.  With it, you can see which
functions (or even which source code lines or machine instructions)
are to blame
Would it really matter in this case when cpu load was that small? I was just trying to say that even though there were almost no cpu load vdr was working sluggish.