On 03/10/05, Scott Baret <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If the power supply is known to be good chances are
> you've got a busted logic board. I wouldn't go so far
> to scrap your IIsi but if you can find another logic
> board and it works fine you've isolated the culprit.
>
> Also check the connection of the power supply. I once
> thought an LC was dead but my problem was that I left
> the power supply disconnected (a genius idea).

The power /cable/ is known to be good. No idea about the PSU but it
becomes slightly warm if left connected overnight.

I have no other similar Macs to swap parts with. I have a 6100, 2
LC475s, a (dead) Classic II, a 7300/166, a Beige G3 and an old
Powerbook - possibly a 145, I forget. Nothing I can swap PSUs or logic
boards in and out from, though, I don't think.

--
Liam Proven · http://livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=lproven
AOL/AIM/iChat: [EMAIL PROTECTED] · MSN/Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]