I'm looking out for a reasonably priced 15" lcd display because the natural resolution is 1024 x 768. That should work with the Radius 8XJ NuBus video card in my Mac IIfx! I want to see OS 6 on an LCD!

BTW I modified the Radius card by first de-soldering the Mac video connector. I then used one of the blank Nubus metal plates found on Mac II NuBus slots to mount a PC-type VGA D15 socket onto the card. I used copper wires to re-route the original D connector traces to the correct ones on the new socket. Now I have an OS 6 compatible Nubus video card with a modern VGA socket on it :-) Has the same effect as using one of those video dongels but it's neater!

I did have this working on my wife's 17" Sharp LCD but the natural resolution of a 17" is 1280 x 1024 which the card can't do, so a 17" is a waste of money (anyway my wife wouldn't let me steal it :-( - she uses it for her B&W G3 tower).

The LC outputs a combined sync so you cannot do this with the on-board video.

Anybody know where to buy 15" LCDs for cheap?

John