Hi,

On 8-10-2011 16:43, Craig Haynie wrote:
I can't help but think back to the idea that it's not heat which
triggers the reaction, but rather an event which causes the molecules to
vibrate at a certain frequency. I think Znidarsic holds this view and,
if correct, can identify the frequency needed from the work he's done.

If so, then we would see a need for heat to start the reaction, and heat
could then also be used to kill the reaction. If the molecules were
vibrating faster than an optimum reaction would require, then shutting
power down would increase the reaction as the temperature fell to the
optimum point, killed only then by the lack of hydrogen. If this idea is
correct, then the reaction should be stable and sustainable at a certain
temperature and power spikes would be rare and short lived. This might
also explain Rossi's 'frequency generator' that appears to be a mystery
in this experiment.
Indeed.
As I mentioned earlier who says that the dials on the blue control box are just resistor values and not frequencies that can be adjusted? Does anyone have a definitive answer on that? What about a frequency around 900 kHz ?

Kind regards,

MoB