Horace Heffner <hheff...@mtaonline.net> wrote:

> The test was advertised to be 24 hours.  Then it was advertised to be at
> least 12 hours.

I believe it was the other way around. They said 12 hours, possibly to be
extended to 24.

> Hidden power sources are not needed to explain the results.  A misplaced
> Tout thermometer provides all the explanation that is necessary.

That is incorrect. If there was no anomalous heat it would have stopped
boiling a few minutes after the power was turned off. Within an hour,
the cooling water and steam thermocouples would all register room
temperature soon after the power. When Lewan went to feel the surface of
chamber surface, he would not have felt it was hot, he would not have
measured a high temperature, and he would not feel or hear that it is
boiling.

It is easy to estimate that, based on the flow rate, which was verified by
several methods. You see how quickly the temperature fell after the
anomalous heat stopped at 19:30.

No matter where you put the thermometer, if there was no anomalous heat, the
moment you turn off the power the temperature must fall according to
Newton's law. It can never rise. It does not matter how wrong the
positioning may be, or how inaccurate or imprecise the thermometers are.
Inescapably, it would cool to room temperature and all

There is absolutely, positively, no doubt that this system produced massive
amounts of anomalous heat.

I will grant however, that if I spent a week trying to think up way to
obscure this fact, confuse the issue, and make it difficult for observers to
verify it, I could not come with a more confusing test than this. That is a
separate issue. Don't confuse the results with the presentation.