> From: Robin van Spaandonk

> Actually according to Mills, the disproportionation
> reaction would allow hydrinos to react with one another.
> This implies as far as I can tell that the only reason
> they are still there, is that they are too widely
> dispersed to interact frequently. Personally, I think
> the entire model of the universe needs rebuilding from
> the ground up. There is almost nothing in modern
> cosmology that I would keep. The whole thing is a giant
> house of cards, with assumption resting upon
> assumption....etc.

I may not have as thorough a mathematical background that the engineers and mad
scientists within this creative group possess, but simply observing what has
been discussed here (and over in the Hydrino Discussion group) it seems quite
clear to me that what we have been dealing with could be describe more as a
cultural struggle of philosophies that is in the process of being slowly
dismantled - hopefully to be eventually replaced with more practical models. It
has become disappointingly clear to me as I've gotten older that politics and
cultural entrenchment play greater roles than I wish they did in the
advancement of scientific understanding.

I suspect the dismantling is likely to take decades.

During my spare moments I've been watching a great DVD course on the "History
of Science" purchased from The Teaching Company. (See:
http://www.teach12.com/). It would be amusing to take an equivalent course a
hundred years from now and hopefully uncover the ultimate fate (or fortune as
the case may be) of Dr. Mills and his controversial CQM theories.

I suspect some derivative, perhaps the Son of CQM may ultimately survive as a
direct result of practical applications (based on  SOCQM: Son-of-CQM) used in
all sorts of consumer & industrial thingamajigs we can only dream of.

"SOCQM to me!"

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com