lol.   I love the outrage!   Such drama.   However simple reality is no
one, and I mean no one, knows the facts on the ground.   Was it an
overreaction?   Sure, most likely, but perhaps there is more to this than
meets the eye.  Maybe the kid was spouting islamic stuff.

Remember columbine, people.   Think of all the people who blame the
teachers there for not doing anything.

How about more support for our educators, here, they are caught in a very
very hard spot - between over reacting and under reacting.