More:
http://www.inquisitr.com/1231307/women-rape-men-a-lot-more-than-you-think-study/

And despite what you say, a woman slapping a man is often seen as funny.

A man slapping a woman is judged far more harshly.

Back to the subject of work.

I am not saying that men having the dangerous jobs began with feminism.

Rather the fact that men have continued to be seen as more disposable is in
large part because of the focus of the rights women have, with a
simultaneous subjugation of men.

And I do believe if the situation was reversed, there would have been a lot
more done about it.

Of course I do accept improvements have been made.
Still, plenty of extremely dangerous jobs exist for men, I live in a
logging town.
Now that is up there with atlantic fishing in a small boat danger wise.

John