Eric,
Many wise words.
I agree with a slow implementation but I thing before any implementation
can take place we need to have a dramatic change of attitude.
An understanding of that borders are no good protection is an insight we
need to acquire. With our modern technology the world gets smaller and
smaller and to believe that borders protect is an illusion. Borders are
just arbitrary obstacles. Even here implementation can be slow but the
attitude should be refreshed quickly.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)