The books are soft.  The apps are soft.  The board will have a value added
software injection.  We are making nothing at all, just vaporware; but there
they are products.  Welcome to a strange new land..

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Znidarsic <fznidar...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>; rvargo1062 <rvargo1...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2016 10:59 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Intelligent robots make millions of jobs

Again I am using new technology to take products to market.  I could never do
this with 1990 technology.  I am working with a friend Ron A. on the next
generation of Monitoring.  A board will blue tooth into a tablet.  The tablet
will send alarm messages upon a contact closure on the board.  We are not
building a board, just programming an existing one.  Audrino I believe.  I was
inspired by the words of Robert Vargo,  "Capitalism Rewards thous who take a
product to market!"

Google to carry my products next.  At this point I may have overdone at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Znidarsic+Science+Books&rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3AZnidarsic+Science+Books

Barns and Noble below:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/%22Frank%20Znidarsic%22/_/N-8q8?Ntk=P_key_Contributor_List&Ntx=mode%20matchall&st=SEM&sid=BNB_DRS_Winter+15+Author+LT+ZN_00000000&2sid=Google_p&sourceId=SEGoS8230958&k_clickid=402x8230958

Frank Znidarsic