No Jed,
I am not arguing with you about who read more history.
If you think you KNOW that today is far better than another time then be it
so. I still think that depends on what you think is important and if you
can satisfy basic needs.
I am sure Hover was a good guy.
Yes, Jed some laws were well enforced. However, due to lack of
communication and transportation there were plenty of opportunities to
avoid the law. Not so easy when you have a video camera in each street
corner.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)