Folks, it is true that Bob G might have overhyped this, but you have to realize
the number of years he has devoted to this and the
knowledge he has acquired over those years.  I do not blame him for doing it.

Yes, the Spectrum Result has to be verified/replicated.  We (Team MFMP) did not
see much heat (if/any) above the noise level of this
crude calorimeter, but what we may have seen is an indication of how the
process gets started.  It is now up to the Open Science
Community to build upon this result (MFMP included) and verify/replicate, and
ultimately obtain large amounts of excess heat.

This could be just some mistake.  As an experimenter, that’s what you
understand.  And you try to prove it wrong.  Tirelessly.

Right now, we are working on beefing up the Geiger Counting Sensitivity,
Coincidence Detection and obtaining another detector to
confirm.  It’s only one instrument, we need another to confirm.  Temporary High
Voltage Short??? ... Radon Gas Burst??? ... Cosmic
Ray Anomaly??? ... ???

Is it something to get excited about? ... Sure ... Will we be hugely
disappointed if it doesn’t pan out?  Not really.  Disappointed,
yes.

We must get the word out and see who can reproduce it in short order (with any
help they need)...

... Open Science is an Open Book.  We are just beginning to turn the pages.

- Mark Jurich