The Geiger Counter was essentially brain dead during this part of the run and
also with a post Ba calibration on the low end...
There were very few Gammas above 200 keV for this particular event (see the
linear graph, for example... A more sensitive (to low
energy X-ray/Gammas) donut Geiger tube will be employed.  Yes, one can
correlate a scintillator with a GMC by making the necessary
adjustments, which will be done.  We are also working on acquiring an
additional scintillation crystal head/electronics for
Coincidence/Veto and perhaps pointing it at the dummy side of the cell.

The detected radiation wasn’t shown to be sourced from the active cell.  The
Lead Cave opening for the scintillator was positioned
on the active cell as opposed to the dummy side of the cell, but radiation from
the dummy side could have made it into the
scintillator, albeit at a reduced level, due to the lead bricks only partially
obstructing it.  External Radiation could also have
entered the Scintillator opening, beyond the cell...

Trace 7 spanned about a 4 hour period where the cell temperature was increased,
dropped, then increased higher again and held there.
Unfortunately, we don’t have much evidence where the semi-bursting occurred but
we suspect it happened during the last leveling off
at high temp, because we see remnants of it in the subsequent Trace #8.  Since
we had never raised the cell to such a high temp
before this, we suspect there is a temperature correlation in regards to this
radiation onset. Each time the temperature was
increased to a new, higher level we suspect that radiation may have been
emitted, but this is conjecture.  There seems to be some
threshold temperature, that’s about all we can say at this time ... We have
plans for nailing this down in the next run, which most
likely will be a pure replication attempt, but a better mouse trap to catch
this mouse.

- Mark Jurich