One of the amazing properties of the monopole field is that it makes the
matter that it encompasses impervious to destruction. Hydrogen Rydberg
Matter covered in a monopole EMF field would be impervious to a nuclear
bomb blast. This can be understood in the experiments of LeClair, where he
produces transuranic elements using a hot fusion supernova pressure that
his water crystal exerts on matter.

Once formed in the E-Cat X and protected by an increasingly strong monopole
field, the reactor could sustain any temperature even up to the temperature
of the Sun. If the E-Cat X is producing light in the solar black body
spectrum, the E-Cat X could be operating at temperatures in the solar range.

The heat emitted by the E-Cat can be reduced if the temperature that the
E-Cat operates at is increased

Wien's Law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__x4IjPQnro

If the E-cat can operate at very high temperatures, then visible light can
drive the reaction instead of heat. The heat produced by the E-Cat can be
minimized is the E-Cat can run at very high temperatures.

Rossi may have invented a plasma based system confined by a very high
melting point material.

Eliminating the production of heat as Holmlid has done by using a green
laser light implies that his reaction runs at a temperature that equals
that of the Sun.

Rossi may have invented a plasma based system confined by a very high
melting point material.

Might the E Cat X be using the same reaction that powers the SunCell except
that solar level reaction is confined in a very high melting point material.