On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com> wrote:

I believe that anyone with eyes and experience can see in the many EM drive
> reports the apparent evidence for the absence of emissions inside and
> outside of the microwave spectrum of the several EM drives that have been
> widely reported on.

There's obviously black/graybody radiation; or do you disagree?  Do you
assume it's isotropic?  Do you assume that no RF is what is desired?

There is no joy in beating the fantasy strawman to death that presumes the
> researchers were nincompoops.

It's a thought experiment, not a strawman.  A strawman is a logically
flawed position that one attributes to another party and then
deconstructs.  A thought experiment is a possibility one explores in order
to gain insight into related implications.  Thought experiments need not be
realistic, although the matter of RF has not been adequately dealt with in
this instance, because there is an unwarranted assumption that Shawyer et
al. do not want RF.  They do not need to be nincompoops to notice a
correlation between thrust and benign RF.

The amount of apparent thrust and trend of thrust clearly demands something
> unknown about EM Drives and one does not so simply catch the unknown in
> nets of the known.

What do you suggest is going on?

Eric