Jed,
Why the hell do you say what you are saying?
You are disappointed. Well we all are.
No Rossi is Rossi. He is an entrepreneur.
He does thing others think are stupid.
That is how entrepreneurs are.
You make judgments with no knowledge or facts. Just your emotions.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)