Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:

Why the hell do you say what you are saying?

Because I know about Rossi. I have spoken with people who tried to deal
with him, and offered him millions. He refused to do a simple test to get
the money. This happened on at least three occasions to my knowledge. Not
counting the 1-year failed test he did for I.H. He is either incompetent,
crazy or a fraud -- or all three. I can't tell what his problem is.

> No Rossi is Rossi. He is an entrepreneur.

He is no entrepreneur!

> You make judgments with no knowledge or facts. Just your emotions.

You are completely wrong. Everything I say is based on facts. You can
contact the people at NASA and elsewhere and confirm those facts yourself
if you do not believe me.

I know more about Rossi than you do, and more about I.H. than you do. If
you wish to learn more about I.H., you will have to contact them and ask
yourself.