Lennart,

Many of us sounded different before.  It has taken us awhile to get more
information about the situation (e.g., negative replications galore,
repeated patterns of egregious mistakes made by Rossi / the people he
chooses to conduct "tests").

I very much understand the desire to believe Rossi.  Those of us who have
changed our minds about the situation have not arrived at this position
easily.

I think Jed cares about the truth and hates that the situation has turned
out the way it has.  This is not what I would have ever expected a year
ago.  It is a sad time LENR.

We need not wait long.  It will be interesting to see IH's response to the
lawsuit.

Jack