Jed - nobody but Rossi has a claim with IH.
I think you need to tell what you know and how that makes you so sure about
the situation. I still do not agree with the way you have thrown Rossi
under the bus. Not long ago you sounded different. You have other info you
need to present it or your say is just BS,

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)