IF and when IH pays Rossi the 89 million, what does IH get? IH gets the
right to use Rossi's IP to produce and sell E Cat product in their
territory granted by the Licence.

IH cannot use Rossi's IP for anything as its stands now.

Can IH sell product that contains Rossi's IP that has been incorporated
into the product line of other vendors such as Brillouin?

How can Rossi identify his IP in the products of others that IH offers for
sale?

Can Rossi make an IP claim without that IP protected by a patent?

Can IH claim that Rossi's IP does not work and yet use it in products
produced by others connected to IH?

If Rossi's IP is used in other products from other OEMs, does IH need to
pay Rossi the 89 million?

Does IH need to pay Rossi 5% of the value of the selling price of the
produces from other vendors that include Rossi's IP in their products?