I am developing my opinion of what Rossi's opinion of the case is.

“A theory of a case is a cogent statement of an advocate’s position that
justifies the verdict he or she is seeking. A theory of the case is not
necessarily cast in the words that will be sued with the jury, but words
that are heard in the lawyer’s mind as the case is prepared. The goal of
the trial plan is to create factual support for the advocate’s theory of
the case….

”If the advocate has no theory of the case, she would have no unifying
focal point to the various portions of the case….
"Only by adopting a theory of the case can a lawyer prepare for trial."