The product strategy of IH can be deduced from their actions as follows. IF
Rossi's IP never worked, IH would have terminated the test within days of
its start. If IH believed that Rossi;s IP worked, they would have started
setting up a production plant early on to get a jump on E-Cat production
before the test was completed. IH did nothing. IH recognized Rossi's IP
worked, since IH uses it in Brillouin;s product.

IH must realize that Rossi's IP worked in some degree to place it in
Brillouin's product. IH never intended to pay Rossi for his IP, but instead
use it in other products where the cost of licence is far less. IH never
intended to manufacture the E-Cat, they never intended to pay Rossi the 89
million, they intended to be a competitor of Rossi's world wide by
disguising Rossi's IP in other products that they intended to sell without
licencing the E-Cat.