Jed "As I said, there is clear evidence of that: Rossi refused to let anyone see the customer site. You have that from Rossi himself."

AA.  It seems this was the agreement written by IH before the test began.

1.
   Sebastian
   May 20, 2016 at 4:50 PM
   <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=114#comment-1187853>

   Dear Andrea:
   Why you were not able to show to Darden the Customers’ area ?
   Sebastian

2.
   Andrea Rossi
   May 20, 2016 at 5:07 PM
   <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=892&cpage=114#comment-1187859>

   Sebastian:
   In the agreement signed between IH and the Customer it had been
   agreed by the parties that nobody of IH was allowed to enter in JM
   area and nobody of JM was allowed to enter the area in which the
   plant was in operation. This had been agreed upon to defend the IP
   of both. This agreement has been signed by IH and JM, plus also me.
   The text of the agreement has been written by IH and accepted by JM.
   Warm Regards,
   A.R.