No Jed,
My motto is ,there is always two possibilities. I an sure you have found
the only thing that contradict that statment.
You may have inside information but you have claim for having THE answer.
On May 21, 2016 13:32, "Jed Rothwell" <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

H LV <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

4. Apply some common sense. Ask yourself: what other reason would Rossi
>> have to refuse admittance, other than the fact that there is no 1 MW
>> machine, and no ventilation system or other means of getting rid of the
>> waste heat? Can you propose ANY reason why an honest person would hesitate
>> to open the door?
>>

> ​
> You maybe invoking a concept which at present doesn't exist in US contract
> law.
> ​

I do not know a thing about contract law, and I am not discussing. I am
saying that a. ashfield should use some common sense instead of coming up
with improbably nonsensical hypotheses that might possibly explain why
Rossi's behavior is innocent in a parallel universe. Here in this universe,
the only plausible reason why he refused to let the I.H. people in is
because there was nothing in there. He was covering up fraud.