From: "Jed Rothwell" <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: "vortex-l" <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2016 3:11:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:1 MW of heat in a 6,500 sq. ft. facility without industrial
ventilation would be fatal

a.ashfield < a.ashfi...@verizon.net > wrote:

Your claim that the heat released from the 1 MW plant would be fatal has been
shot down.

That was not my claim. You are making a straw-man argument.

My claim was that without industrial grade ventilation, when you heat a space
with 26 times more heat than is normally used in winter, and you leave the
heaters on continuously without a thermostat, that space will soon be so hot it
kills people.

However, if there is proper ventilation, that will not happen. Therefore, in
order to prove there was 1 MW of heat production, Rossi had to show the I.H.
expert the ventilation equipment: the fans and ducts. The expert had to perform
a conventional measurement of air temperature and flow to demonstrate that 1 MW
of heat was continuously removed from the room.

THAT is my claim. Do you agree or not? If not, why not?

This is especially important because Rossi's own calorimetry shows no excess
heat. The only way he could convince anyone is to show the customer equipment
and ventilation.

BQ_BEGIN
Likewise, your certainty of fraud because Rossi was the one who prevented IH
from visiting the customer.

BQ_END

Rossi was the one. He said so himself. I regard that as proof of fraud. If you
do not, we have a large difference of opinion.

I have several other reasons for thinking this is fraud, which I have not
revealed.

BQ_BEGIN
Your other evidence of fraud seem to come mainly from what IH has told you.
BQ_END

No, it is from what Rossi himself has said, and from his calorimetric data,
which shows no excess heat. I.H. played no role in my evaluation.

BQ_BEGIN
Before accepting that IH is a knight in shining armor who speaks only truth you
should read this.
BQ_END

I.H. has nothing to do with it. Rossi himself provided all the proof I need
that he is a fraud, mainly in his interview with Lewan.