That’s a cool concept

From: Bob Higgins [mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:15 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:EM Drive powered by entangled photons

I previously observed the coincidental similarity between the difference in
photonic thrust and Shawyer thrust and the Q of the cavity - let me propose how
a connection might exist.

According to Don Hotson (deceased), the ether is composed of epos (shrunken,
neutral, electron-positron orbital pairs) that can be polarized.  This provides
the displace-able element needed in Maxwell's equations (without something to
displace, Maxwell's assumptions fail).  They also resolve the wave particle
duality that stimulated all of the wasted formulation in quantum mechanics (I
say wasted because, while it works, it is an unnecessarily painful formulation
of the problem).  So, if the vacuum is not empty, then there is something there
that may be affected by the field enhanced by the Q of the resonator.  Epos are
tiny and neutral, but polarizable.  They would pass easily through the metal
resonator.  Could there be some acceleration of epos caused by the device?  If
that were possible, then it could provide an effect proportional to the field
and hence Q-proportional due to the field enhancement by Q.

Bob

On Sat, Jun 18, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net