> On Aug 13, 2016, at 19:21, a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> Come on Eric.   The basic case is that Rossi said IH failed to pay him.
> Obviously if there had not been a contract IH would have answered it that way.

Have you had a chance to read the answer yet?  If not, I highly recommend you
do. The denials of allegation are for the most part extremely succinct, and
they are numerous. Despite that, IH straight up say that Rossi did not meet the
terms of the GPT. Perhaps they are lying in their Answer, presumably a very
dumb thing to do. I'm not betting on that.

Eric