Giovanni,
Your string of ad hominem attacks do nothing to clarify the issues and reflect badly on you.

I find Dr. Levi's 18 hour test of an E-Cat in 2011, without steam, finding a COP 15 -20kW peaking at 130 kW is good proof that the E-Cat produces considerable excess heat. As I've said, the performance of the 1 MW plant has yet to be proven.

Having headed engineering for large corporations and later consulting around the world, doing due diligence for organizations like GRI, EPRI, OECD and the World Bank, I have considerable experience in judging people and new technologies.
What experience do you have?