a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

I was expecting you couldn't because it's secret.
> A little bird is about as solid as the rest of the speculations.

You have a peculiar definition of the word "speculation." If I said, "I
suppose Rossi did not send the flow meter back for calibration," that would
be speculation. What I said was a positive assertion, not speculation. You
seem to think you can recast sentences and their meanings without regard to
syntax.

If you do not believe me, you should say so, rather than putting words in
my mouth.

> Why no piping drawing, that is key to most of it?  Easier to argue without
> the facts?

No, the rust is the key. A drawing might be wrong, but physical evidence is
proof. But how do you know these are not facts? For that matter, how do you
know I have not seen a piping drawing? As I have pointed out before, you
have (another!) peculiar notion which is that information you personally
have not seen does not exist.