The reaction must be nuclear in some form, even if it is not fusion.
Rossi says he has a theory, so you are wrong.

AA

On 8/30/2016 6:04 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net <mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    Until I see a patent with a claim talking about heat from a
    nuclear reaction at low temperatures I assume the block is still
    in place for America patents.

You do not understand patents. Talking about a nuclear reaction would be a terrible idea because no one knows what nuclear reaction occurs in cold fusion. So whatever you say about it might turn out to be wrong, and that would put the whole patent in jeopardy.

David French says it is best to say nothing about theory when you have no firm theory. I am sure Rossi has no theory.