I have a couple of questions that maybe some here can answer.

In the LENR context:

Are transmutations of elements and isotope evolutions for elements lighter and
including Ni ever observed for heavier isotopes (I.e neutron rich isotopes)? Or
only for those isotopes with fewer neutrons than ideally required for maximum
stability.

Are the transmutations of elements for elements heavier heavier than Ni ever
observed for lighter isotopes (I.e. Low Neutron isotopes)? Or only those
isotopes with more neutrons than ideally required for maximum stability.